What makes Ultimate Woman® so unique?
The basis of Ultimate Woman® is a fermented soy extract. Soy has been a fundamental ingredient in the diet in Asian countries for thousands of years. It is packed with proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Click here to find out more about the benefits of the natural ingredients of Ultimate Woman®
Most Westerners cannot absorb soy fully through their stomachs and intestines. Therefore, Health, Science & Nutrition nv developed a unique patented fermentation process (Zhen Hua patent). This process converts the isoflavones (phyto-oestrogens) from soy proteins into a number of new molecules. This ensures that Westerners can also absorb soy better in their bodies (bioavailability of 93% - i.e. your body can absorb 93% of the active ingredients).
Ultimate Woman® is especially recommended because of its unique formula with ingredients that significantly support the immune system. Essential substances in Ultimate Woman®, including vitamin D and zinc, ensure that they support your body's own resistance capabilities in the most effective way.
High-quality plant extracts
To further strengthen the effect of Ultimate Woman®, it also contains very useful high quality plant extracts in addition to fermented soy:
- curcumin - contains antioxidants and helps keep joints supple
- green tea extract (EGCG) - helps protect cells from oxidative stress and supports the heart
- blueberry extract (anthocyanins) - helps protect cells from oxidative stress and supports blood circulation
- folate (natural form of folic acid) - supports psychological function and contributes to the reduction of fatigue
- vitamin D from shiitake - plays a role in the cell division process
- vitamin K - contributes to normal blood clotting
- tocotrienols from grape seed - very powerful antioxidants
- lycopene - very powerful antioxidant
All vitamins in Ultimate Woman® are exclusively of natural origin.
Ultimate Woman® is also:
lactose and gluten free
free of colorants and preservatives
strictly notified according to legal procedures NUT_PL 2717/4